Pig Tracking Calculator, Formula and Reference
Helping to Keep you on track with your Pipe Cleaning Progress
Our pig tracking calculators are used as a reference to determine pig speed and time it will take a pig to travel the length of a pipeline. Customers generally use either our Liquid Flow Rate Calculator or our Gas Flow Rate Calculator, so they can adjust their schedules based on the calculations they receive.
Pig Tracking Calculators from Drinkwater Products
Drinkwater Products offers a variety of pig tracking calculators, formulas and references to suit your needs. Each is optimised to help determine everything from pig speeds to the amount of wax tape required to wrap a certain size pipe.
- The Liquid Flow Rate Calculator is used to calculate the speed and time required for a pig to travel through a liquid pipeline
- The Gas Flow Rate Calculator is used to calculate the speed and time required for a pig to travel through a gas pipeline.
- Our wax tape coverage chart is used to determine the amount of wax tape and primer needed to wrap your pipeline. Simply fill in the pipe size and length to see required amounts.
- The flange coverage chart will help you determine the amount of wax tape and primer needed to wrap certain size flanges.
- The innercoat and guard wrap calculator will help you determine the amount of innercoat and guard wrap needed to protect your pipeline.
- Pigging Pressures & Flows is a good reference chart to help determine recommended pressures and flow rates for pigging.
Need more information about the best pig tracking calculator for your needs? Get in touch with Drinkwater Products today for more information at 1-800-515-7078.