There are many factors to consider when pigging pipelines such as product type, volumes, bend radii and much more. These variables will dictate what type of pig is right for your job. Unfortunately, there isn’t a “one-size fits all” option when it comes to pipeline pigs and a new design is required to accomplish the requested pigging goals.
Drinkwater Products has the knowledge and expertise to design custom made pigs for a wide range of irregular piping scenarios. Whether it is modifying an existing pig or designing something brand new, we believe that attention to detail can make all the difference in having an effective pig run.
OPTIONS and DATA
- Material Selection - Foam, Urethane, Neoprene, Nitrile, Chemical Resistant Urethane
- Dual-Diameter and Multi-Diameter options available
- Nose Options - Bullet Nose, Double Dish, Double .00” Nose, 10.50” Flat on both ends 6.70”
- Cleaning Options - Steel Brushes, Plastic Brushes, Urethane Blades, Metal Studs, Silicon Carbide
- Tracking Options - Electromagnetic Transmitters, Acoustic Pingers, Radioactive Isotopes, Magnets
- Magnets can be used for picking up debris
- Custom designed pigs take thought and planning. Having your pipeline specs available will give us the needed information to properly design pigs that will be effective and safe to run. Please call us to discuss your unique pigging needs.