Poly-Ply™ plastic wrapper consists of three membranes of .5-mil clear, 50 gauge, clear, polyvinylidene chloride plastic, high-cling membranes, wound together as a single sheet. It provides a mechanical and electrical barrier over Temcoat™ or #1 Wax-Tape® while remaining flexible enough to conform to irregular shaped surfaces. It is inert and will not deteriorate, and is resistant to chemicals and bacteria commonly found in soil.
As a wrapper over cold-applied Temcoat coating on straight pipe and irregular metal surfaces, such as T's and Couplings.
Pre-apply Temcoat coating and wrap form Poly-Ply wrapper over the coated surface.
- Coreless rolls in cartons containing 50 sq. yds.
- 4" x 50' rolls (27 rolls/carton)
- 6" x 50' rolls (18 rolls/carton)
- 9" x 50' rolls (12 rolls/carton)
- 12" x 50' rolls ( 9 rolls/carton)
- 18" and 36" widths available by special order.
- 3-ply composition for extra mechanical strength
- High dielectric strength
- Conforms to irregular shapes
- Composed of inert plastic film that will not deteriorate
- Resistant to chemicals and bacteria
- Convenient size of roll
- Relatively inexpensive