It is used as a protective wrapper over Innercoat® and provides mechanical strength against backfill stress while also contributing an added dielectric barrier.
Pre-apply Innercoat® to the pipe surface and then spiral wrap or cigarette wrap Guard-Wrap over the Innercoat. Guard-Wrap can be used as a “granny rag”. Guard-Wrap can also be dipped in hot Innercoat and applied in pieces to irregular surfaces that have been previously coated
- In cardboard cartons containing 50 sq. yds.
- 6" x 150' rolls (6 rolls per carton)
- 12" x 150' rolls (3 rolls per carton)
- 9" x 150' rolls (4 rolls per carton)
- 18" x 150' rolls (2 rolls per carton)
- Withstands hot-application temperatures
- A two-part wrapper (plastic mat and film) for extra mechanical strength
- Excellent dielectric strength
- Conformable to irregular shapes
- Composed of inert materials
- Resistant to chemicals and bacteria