They are ordered to customer-supplied specifications so they may be used for any size casing/carrier differential.
Features and Benefits
- Custom made to order
- Quick and easy installation
- Two appropriately sized hose clamps included
- Carrier pipe does not need to be centered within casing
- Screwdriver is only tool required for installation
- Designed to last for the life of the piping system
- Heavy-duty hose clamps supplied
- Model C custom pull on end seals are manufactured to specifications proved by customer and are available for quick delivery.
- Made of 1/8” thick, specially compounded synthetic rubber
- Materials: Neoprene, Nitrile, EPDM
- Suitable for new installations (Water/Energy Market)
- Individually designed to accommodate custom carrier/casing combinations
- Extremely robust and resistant to a wide variety of environmental conditions