They are ordered to customer-supplied specifications so they may be used for any size casing/carrier differential.
Features and Benefits
- Custom made to order
- Quick and easy installation
- Two appropriately sized hose clamps included
- Carrier pipe does not need to be centered within casing
- Can be installed on existing casing installations
- Screwdriver is only tool required for installation
- Designed to last for the life of the piping system
- Heavy-duty hose clamps supplied
- Self-Curing Seam - simply remove plastic backing and press together
- Model W custom pull on end seals are manufactured to specifications proved by customer and are available for quick delivery.
- Manufactured from 1/8" Thick Specially Compounded Synthetic Rubber.
- Materials: Neoprene, Nitrile, EPDM
- Suitable For New and Existing Installations (Water/Energy Market).
- Individually designed to accommodate custom carrier/casing combinations.
- Extremely robust and resistant to a wide variety of environmental conditions.