For the system approach, metal or non-conductive Century-Line™ sleeves with water stops may be ordered with LINK-SEAL® modular seals to ensure correct positioning and a water tight seal of the installation within poured concrete walls.
Regional Availability Restrictions: Available Worldwide
Country of Origin: United States
Features and Benefits
- Install in up to 75% less time compared to lead-oakum joints, hand-fitted flashings, mastics, or casing boots.
- Rated at 20 psig (40ft of head), which exceeds the performance requirements of most applications.
- Designed for use as a permanent seal. Seal elements are specially compounded to resist aging and attack from ozone, sunlight, water, and a wide range of chemicals.
- Standard fasteners have a two-part zinc dichromate and proprietary corrosion inhibiting coating. Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel available for maximum corrosion protection.
- NSF 61 and Factory Mutual Fire Approved materials available. Also carry a wide variety of approvals from various Federal agencies, associations, code groups, laboratories, and organizations.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility.
- 16 sizes, color-coded EPDM, Nitrile, and Silicone elastomers may be used with various hardware options to match performance characteristics with service conditions.
150# ANSI CLASS (PN OR DP 25)
- Mechanical Contractors - Interior Piping Systems
- Manhole Pipe Entry Seals
- Waste Treatment Plants
- Cased Road Crossings
- Thermal Storage Systems
- Fire Protection Wall Penetrations
- Cased Railroad Crossings
- Electrical Isolation of Pipes
- Precast Concrete Vault Seals
- Insulated Pipe Seals
- Dual Containment Seals
- Marine Applications
- Noise Dampening
- Flexible Sign & Pole Supports
- Electrical Isolation of Pipe Supports
- Pulp & Paper
- Decorative Fountains
- Pool Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Waste & Water Treatment
- Valve Pits
- Refrigeration Buildings
- Guard Post Assemblies
- Power Generation Dams
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- High Pressure Tank Guards
- Underground Steel Tanks
- Precast Concrete Manufacturers
- Perimeter Berm Installations Around Tank Farms
- Flow Restrictions in Sewer Maintenance
- Fluid Overflow Devices
- Noise and Sway Dampener
- Through Deck Fire Breaks
- Bridge Construction
- Septic Tank Installations
- Coal Preparation Plants
- Tunneling Operations
- Pressure resistant to 20psig (40 ft of head)
- Standard — EPDM – rubber (black)
- Oil Resistant — Nitrile rubber (green)
- Temperature resistant — Silicone rubber (gray)
- Low Durometer for fragile pipe — EPDM rubber (blue) Shore 40 ± 5
- Hardware Options - S316 Stainless Steel and Zinc Dichromate Coated Steel (1470 hr salt spray tested) hardware
Made in USA
Model Sizing - Minimum Required Seating Width:
- LS-200 / LS-275 - 2.25”
- LS-300 / LS-315 - 3.00”
- LS-325 / LS-340 / LS-360 - 4.00”
- LS-400 / LS-410 / LS-425 / LS-475 - 5.00”
- LS-500 / LS-525 / LS-575 - 5.00”
- LS-615 / LS-650 - 6.00”
Please see the LINK-SEAL® Modular Seal Technical Data Sheet for more sizing and selection information
Link-Seal® / Century-Line® / Cell-Cast® Disk System
When you use Link-Seal in combination with Century-Line sleeves or Cell-Cast disks, you're guaranteed a perfect match for sealing pipe penetrations when pouring walls, floors or ceilings.
Link-Seal® is a flexible belt of interconnected rubber links used to seal the void area in between pipes and wall openings.