A modular, elastomer sealing system that creates a permanent, hydrostatic seal for nearly any cylindrical object as it passes through a barrier.
LINK-SEAL® modular seals are considered to be the premier method for permanently sealing pipes of any size passing through walls, floors and ceilings. In fact, any cylindrical object may be quickly, easily and permanently sealed against the entry of water, soil or backfill material.
For the system approach, metal or non-conductive Century-Line™ sleeves with water stops may be ordered with LINK-SEAL® modular seals to ensure correct positioning and a water tight seal of the installation within poured concrete walls.
Regional Availability Restrictions: Available Worldwide
Country of Origin: United States
Features and Benefits
- Install in up to 75% less time compared to lead-oakum joints, hand-fitted flashings, mastics, or casing boots.
- Rated at 20 psig (40ft of head), which exceeds the performance requirements of most applications.
- Designed for use as a permanent seal. Seal elements are specially compounded to resist aging and attack from ozone, sunlight, water, and a wide range of chemicals.
- Standard fasteners have a two-part zinc dichromate and proprietary corrosion inhibiting coating. Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel available for maximum corrosion protection.
- NSF 61 and Factory Mutual Fire Approved materials available. Also carry a wide variety of approvals from various Federal agencies, associations, code groups, laboratories, and organizations.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility.
- 16 sizes, color-coded EPDM, Nitrile, and Silicone elastomers may be used with various hardware options to match performance characteristics with service conditions.
150# ANSI CLASS (PN OR DP 25)
- Mechanical Contractors - Interior Piping Systems
- Manhole Pipe Entry Seals
- Waste Treatment Plants
- Cased Road Crossings
- Thermal Storage Systems
- Fire Protection Wall Penetrations
- Cased Railroad Crossings
- Electrical Isolation of Pipes
- Precast Concrete Vault Seals
- Insulated Pipe Seals
- Dual Containment Seals
- Marine Applications
- Noise Dampening
- Flexible Sign & Pole Supports
- Electrical Isolation of Pipe Supports
- Pulp & Paper
- Decorative Fountains
- Pool Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Waste & Water Treatment
- Valve Pits
- Refrigeration Buildings
- Guard Post Assemblies
- Power Generation Dams
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- High Pressure Tank Guards
- Underground Steel Tanks
- Precast Concrete Manufacturers
- Perimeter Berm Installations Around Tank Farms
- Flow Restrictions in Sewer Maintenance
- Fluid Overflow Devices
- Noise and Sway Dampener
- Through Deck Fire Breaks
- Bridge Construction
- Septic Tank Installations
- Coal Preparation Plants
- Tunneling Operations
- Pressure resistant to 20psig (40 ft of head)
- Standard — EPDM – rubber (black)
- Oil Resistant — Nitrile rubber (green)
- Temperature resistant — Silicone rubber (gray)
- Low Durometer for fragile pipe — EPDM rubber (blue) Shore 40 ± 5
- Hardware Options - S316 Stainless Steel and Zinc Dichromate Coated Steel (1470 hr salt spray tested) hardware
Made in USA
Model Sizing - Minimum Required Seating Width:
- LS-200 / LS-275 - 2.25”
- LS-300 / LS-315 - 3.00”
- LS-325 / LS-340 / LS-360 - 4.00”
- LS-400 / LS-410 / LS-425 / LS-475 - 5.00”
- LS-500 / LS-525 / LS-575 - 5.00”
- LS-615 / LS-650 - 6.00”
Please see the LINK-SEAL® Modular Seal Technical Data Sheet for more sizing and selection information
Link-Seal® / Century-Line® / Cell-Cast® Disk System
When you use Link-Seal in combination with Century-Line sleeves or Cell-Cast disks, you're guaranteed a perfect match for sealing pipe penetrations when pouring walls, floors or ceilings.
Link-Seal® is a flexible belt of interconnected rubber links used to seal the void area in between pipes and wall openings.